Re: WWW Interface Kit

From: Steve mouatt <steve_at_bedrockcomputers.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/05/05

sladek_at_ainet.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could someone direct me to a site that has a download for the WWW
> Interface Kit, I realize that this product isn't supported by Oracle,
> because of the releases of Oracle WebServer, but this seems to be the
> only solution to getting a pre 7.3 version of Oracle accesible from the web.

I can't help you with the Interface kit but you can use pre 7.3 but you will need to use something like Pro*C or odbc. I haven't actually tried to use the OWS with anything less than 7.3 but if you can get hold of the packages from this (htp,htf,owa_util etc) and they install ok then you should be able to use it so long as your own PL/SQL uses nothing introduced in a later version of PL/SQL than distributed with you version of the database.

Steve Received on Tue May 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message