Re: Oracle Error 1858 in BO: against a partition view

From: Adrian <af_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1998/02/10

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:33:43 -0600, "C.W. Lambert" <CWLAMBERT_at_prodigy.net> wrote:
I also think that must be a formating problem. oracle is not very gentil with wrong date formats. that is not only a problem of BO. check out the date variale in oracle (NLS_DATE_xxxxx). You can set this enviroment variable hard, for every database connect - if the error still exists.

Adrian Fischer
af_at_ibm.net