HELP: Embedded characters in SQL statement

From: <no_at_spam.allowed>
Date: 1998/02/09

I would like to know how to submit an SQL statement which has imbedded characters such as an apostrophe or quotation-mark in them. For example,

SQL_Statement="Select * from myTable where companyName = 'Wilson's Products'"

As you can see, the word Wilson's contains an embedded apostrophe.

Is there an acceptable method whereby I can submit this value without the apostrophe causing a problem?

I've tried this with Oracle via RDO and it fails on the statement because of the embedded apostrophe.

Please e-mail your solution if possible.

Thanks....

--
Bob
rhl_at_cadmandu.com