Re: Does Oracle-8 or earlier version run on DEC's Alpha/NT ?

From: <dasidwel_at_spam.is.bad.us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/12/19

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:47:17 -0800, Bob Eisner <boei_at_trifox.com> wrote:

The following Oracle RDBMS versions are available (production) for DEC Alpha Windows NT.

 Oracle7 Server for Digital Alpha Windows NT 7.2.2.4

 Oracle7 Server for Digital Alpha Windows NT 7.3.3.0.1

 Oracle Server for Digital Alpha Windows NT 8.0.3.0.1

Hope this helps.

Not working in sales I cannot comment on why you found this information so hard to come by.

David Sidwell

Disclaimer: all opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily relect those of my employer.