HELP: Installation Information

From: <APCCU_at_CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Date: 1997/12/09

   We're planning on installing ORACLE on our UNIX machine.    However, we the company has no budget to hire a much    more experienced programmer or administrator. And since,    I took a ten days course in ORACLE admin., I want to try,    if I can install it myself and take care of the administrative    end of it.

   I'm reluctant but, I'm willing to try. I wanted to know    whether it's really difficult to install it. Is there a    programming side to it?

   What are the basic steps that I need to follow and the    things that I need to know off hand?

   Is there a danger or is there something that I have to be    careful when installing the software?

   Any tips and info. would be appreciated.    Please reply at apccu_at_cunyvm.cuny.edu

   Thanks in advance.

   Paul Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message