US-MA, Boston Oracle Express Developer

From: John Gray <76266.1165_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/12/09

We have several openings in our OLAP division for experienced Oracle Express or PCX professionals. Join a team with deep experience; some staff have as much as ten years Express experience. Candidates with have a minimum of one year Express experience and a four year college degree.

We offer excellent pay, a variety of challenging and interesting projects, a comfortable work environment, and an employee oriented culture.

For more information, please respond to John at 76266.1165_at_compuserve.com Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message