[Jobs - Oracle, DB2]

From: George Kosmides <74454.325_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1997/11/25

Noospherics Technologies is a software integration company specializing in Smalltalk and Java development, consulting, mentoring and training. We live on the forefront of successfully applying technology to business solutions. We have openings for contract and permanent placements for developers and DBAs for

  • Oracle
  • DB2

We also have positions for Java developers - both client- and server-side.

We have positions throughout the US, with particular needs in Connecticut, NYC, Md-DC-Va, Ohio and San Francisco.

Please send your resume and state what your wishes and needs are. We work in complete confidence to find the best match for you.

For confidential and individual consideration, please fax or Email your resume and any questions.

Noosperics Technologies Inc.
Email : info_at_noospherics.com.
Fax : 301-854-3643
Web site : www.noospherics.com

--
- George Kosmides,  gkosmides_at_noospherics.com