**Job in Seattle- Client/Server Developers

From: S. Allen <sherilyn_allen_at_emeraldsolutions.com>
Date: 1997/10/06

ServerLogic, a wholly owned subsidiary of Emerald Solutions, Inc., is a leading provider of client/server consulting in the NorthWest. We are currently seeking full-time consultants for our Bellevue, WA office. Candidates should have 5+ years of design and development experience in PowerBuilder 4.0/5.0, Visual Basic 4.0/5.0 and/or Visual C++. Backend database experience in Oracle, Sybase and/or MS SQL Server also required. Project management experience a plus. Big 6 experience preferred.

ServerLogic offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employee referral bonus, stock option, and 401(k). For immediate consideration, please fax or email your resume along with a cover letter outlining your complete salary history to:
ServerLogic
Attn: Recruiting Manager
Fax: 425-452-4990
Email: recruiter_at_serverlogic.com Received on Mon Oct 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message