Re: SQL Server vs Oracle

From: Dean Dashwood <dd_at_langley.softwright.co.uk>
Date: 1997/09/22

In my opinion, Oracle is a superior, more mature database (as Gary England said in his reply). However, I have experienced some small problems integrating Orcale with the Microsoft toolset. So if you are planning on using something like Access or VB for the front end, Sql Server may be the better option.

Dean