VP of ENG for Embedded RDBMS Company

From: dan hilbert <hilbert_at_ccsi.com>
Date: 1997/07/22

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------3EEC2469E6A7F558B62E2DE4

--------------4A78F6DF13239859F8D7B036

Paying up to $300k + legitimate multi million dollar Stock Package. We are going through an IPO by September. These options are real and valuable. We are an embedded RDBMS vendor in Austin that has expereinced 125% growth for the last 2 years reaching $25mil and expecting that same rate of growth for at least the next 2 years. We are seeking a VP of Engineering capable of managing 60+ software engineers, doubling in size in the next 2 years. We are a typical, fast paced, high pressure, high growth start-up. If interested or know someone who is qualified (we will pay a $2k "Thanks" bonus for the lead that results in a hire), please contact me.
Sincerely,
Dan Hilbert
hilbert_at_ccsi.com
512-292-9532

--------------4A78F6DF13239859F8D7B036

<HTML>
<B>Paying up to $300k + legitimate multi million dollar Stock Package.</B>
We are going through an IPO by September. These options are real and valuable. We are an embedded RDBMS vendor in Austin that has expereinced 125% growth for the last 2 years reaching $25mil and expecting that same rate of growth for at least the next 2 years. We are seeking a VP of Engineering capable of managing 60+ software engineers, doubling in size in the next 2 years. We are a typical, fast paced, high pressure, high growth start-up. If interested or know someone who is qualified (we will pay a <B>$2k</B> "Thanks" bonus for the lead that results in a hire), please contact me.
<BR>Sincerely,
<BR>Dan Hilbert
<BR>hilbert_at_ccsi.com
<BR>512-292-9532</HTML>