Re: Criticism of IFMX Buyout Postings

From: Greg Grapsas <GGRAP_at_MONUMENTAL.COM>
Date: 1997/05/08

Give it a rest Al. Who are you to tell people what rumors or related info they can post on this NG. If people don't have the sense to synthesize the myriad of postings that's their problem. And as for reporting rumors to the SEC, ooooooh you scare me and I'm sure old Bill is scared. With all the scam artists out there, do you honestly think that the SEC would waste its time pursuing every rumor posted on every investment news group. Just the hype and fraud propogated by "respected" Wall Street firms will keep them busy for quite some time. Complain about that, not newsgroup postings.

Personally, I think the IFMX rumor is simply shareholders trying to boost the price, but then again, it may be true. In any event, let readers make their own decisions.

Greg Grapsas

Alvin Segel MD. <asegel_at_NO.SPAM.HERE.earthlink.com> wrote in article <33706FA4.2E2_at_NO.SPAM.HERE.earthlink.com>...