Oracle on Linux. I need the required SCO files.

From: Daniel Lundin <daniel_at_klarsprak.se>
Date: 1997/04/15

Hi,

I'm currently installing Oracle 7.3 on a Linux 2.0.29 box and have something of a time problem. I'm well aware of that I need some binaries from the SCO OpenServer release, and am therefore about to order the free version of SCO OpenServer 5 and wait a month or two just because of 5 small binaries. I have no interest at all in SCO other than being able to run Oracle on Linux with iBCS2, so I fell kind of awkward having to get a whole CD just because of he files.

Has anyone else out there installed Oracle on Linux or own SCO OpenServer and is willing to help me out by mailing me the files or pointing me to somewhere on the web/ftp where I can find them?

The files are:

/bin/idar (archiver)
/bin/idas (assembler)
/bin/idld (linker)
/lib/idcpp (preprocessor)
/lib/idcomp (compiler)

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Lundin

Bergsjö Data AB Sweden, Database developer and BeOS geek