!!ATTENTION DATABASE DEVELOPERS!!

From: <mike_at_abs.net>
Date: 1997/04/06

DATABASE DEVELOPERS IN MD, DC, VA, PA, DE!!!!! We are a fast growing firm always on the look out for database developers who can provide backend database solutions for the Web. Some examples of the work we're looking for range from the storing and retrieving of demographic data to the implementation of a login/password page to a fully database driven website where user access can be tracked and different pages can be loaded depending upon the user's browsing habits. All solutions must be integrated with the Web.

REQUIREMENTS:
Can you work on a fixed rate? We'll give you a budget and you provide us the best possible solution within that price range. We also need some examples of your work and some of the various solutions you can provide (Access, Oracle, etc.).

If interested contact:
email: mike_at_shorestudios.com
fax: 1.888.277.0293