TX Jobs in Aerospace

From: Aerospace Jobs <wacojobs_at_iamerica.net>
Date: 1997/04/06

Raytheon E-Systems is a major aircraft modification facility located in Waco, Texas, midway between Dallas and Austin. We do only the best work with the latest technology and design tools on aircraft ranging from C-141s to 747-400s. The nature of our work is both comercial and military and ranges from electronic upgrades to existing aircraft to entire replacement of aircraft interiors for Head of State aircraft. We are currently just starting the NASA SOFIA infrared telescope project. Visit the web site to see a picture of the 747 ragtop conversion that will be required for this, http://cust2.iamerica.net/wacojobs.

If you're at an airframe manufacturer now, check us out, most of us started there too. You will be challenged and be given the opportunity to do things like never before.

http://cust2.iamerica.net/wacojobs

Check out our web site for some job descriptions and links to information about Waco. (see, there's cults in San Diego too, so they must pick nice places to live)

We need all kinds of engineers, not just those we have descriptions for at the web site. If you have a stress, fatigue, liaison, mechanical, aerospace, electrical, software, or CAD background check us out. Oh yeah,
we are a major Pro/E house. No experience? We have our own training staff.

We are not a contract house or a headhunter organization. We work for Raytheon as engineers and are trying to help the company recruit other engineers for the many positions they have open. Thank You to the many people who have submitted resumes. They have been forwarded directly to the Human Resources department. Received on Sun Apr 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message