Really need help about personal oracle 7 and developer 2000 forms

From: Eric <ebutfai_at_sirius.com>
Date: 1997/04/06

I try since 4 days to set up personal oracle 7 (cd-rom from the book oracle unleashed)
when I try to connect from oracle form to the database (file -> connect) I get the messages:
ora-03121:no interface driver connected - function not performed or
ora-12154:TNS:could not solve service name

I am taking an oracle class and the professor told me to install everything under orawin95
(oracle po7 and developer 2000 form report etc..) but obviously that didn't fix my problem.

I really need help I'm lost and I have so much assignments to do. If you know how to fix that I will be glad to heard from you. Thanks
Eric

ebutfai_at_sirius.com Received on Sun Apr 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message