Oracle Opportunities in Environment, Health and Safety

From: Alan James <xhh75_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1997/03/04

We are the UK's number one supplier of software and management information systems for environment, health and safety applications. Our customers include many of the worlds largest corporations and our aim is to be the worlds foremost supplier of such systems.

We have been an Oracle Business Partner sicne 1988 and we are currently working on the next modules of the fifth version of our product range.

If you are an Oracle Developer used to working in a disciplined commercial environment, to standards of timliness, we would to hear from you. We would especially welcome experience in

	Database Design
	Forms Design
	Report Design

We work on a variety of platforms using

	Designer 2000
	Developer 2000
	Oracle 7 RDBMS
	Oracle Alert

We would also like to hear from customer facing support personnel where experience of:

	Oracle 6
	SQL*FORMS 3 + SQL*MENU
	Reportwriter
	ODBC
	SQLNET

would be advantageous as well experience of the current generation Oracle toolset.

Please contact us at : xhh75_at_dial.pipex.com

Tel 44(0)1480 497739 Fax 44(0)1480 497759 Received on Tue Mar 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message