Programmers Wanted

From: Training <training_at_atlgr.com>
Date: 1997/03/04

As you may already know many corporations outsource projects instead of hiring full time personnel. As part of Duncans International, a billion dollar company, Atlantic Duncans provides these quality consultants to some of the biggest corporations around this country. If interested, you would become a full time Atlantic Duncans employee. You will then be sent, as an Atlantic employee, to our Fortune 500 Clients like AT&T, IBM, EDS to use your skills. We take pride in providing the best technical consultants to our clients and hope that you will consider the opportunities that await you in becoming part of our consulting team. We specialize in cutting edge client server technologies and are looking for entry level programmers or candidates that are looking to break into the computer industry. We are looking for full-time permanent employee’s who are willing to relocate anywhere in the United States. These are the following positions we are recruiting for:

C,C++,Web/JAVA
Lotus Notes Developers/Administrators
UNIX Administration (Sun, HP, AIX)
Oracle Financials/Manufacturing
Oracle Data Warehousing
SAP
Windows NT Administrators
Sybase DBA

For these positions please email to recruiting_at_atlgr.com or call @ (703) 709-9706.

As an option to candidates looking to enter into niche skills we offer a hands on training program for prospective employee’s in Oracle Financials/Manufacturing/Data Warehousing, Lotus Notes, Web/JAVA, and UNIX Systems Administration. If you are interested in applying for these positions please email your resume to: tkm_at_mail.icnet.net. Please be as specific as possible in your resume about your past computer work experience. It is important for us to get a clear understanding of what your past projects were, what platforms you used, what role you played in developing the project, etc.

Along with your resume please answer the following questions so that we may process your application quickly and effectively:

  1. When are you available to start?
  2. Are you open to relocation?
  3. What are the areas that interest you in software technology, please be specific?
  4. Please give a very brief outline of your experience? 5.. What is your visa status?
  5. Can you be interviewed on the phone?
  6. What are your salary expectations?
  7. Would you be open for some training (2-4 weeks) and then starting a project.

If you have questions/comments please email to tkm_at_mail.icnet.net or call TK _at_ 703-709-9706. Thanks for your time. Received on Tue Mar 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message