Corrupt indexes on Oracle

From: G McLauchlan <mclauchlan_g_at_grpr21.dnet.bp.com>
Date: 1997/02/20

We have been having a problem with corrupt indexes on various Oracle databases at our site. We are running RDMS version no. 7.1.32. All databases are run under VAX/VMS systems. The problems are cured by droping the indexes and recreating them.

In the trace file we are seeing the message :-

Corrupt block=3d000fcf
.
.
.

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments [17090], [], [], [] etc.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems or has anyone any suggestions ?
We have contacted Oracle support on each occasion to no avail so far.

Thanks

Gavin McLauchlan

Email

Mclauchlan_g_at_grpr21.dnet.bp.com Received on Thu Feb 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message