PeopleSoft Opportunities Report

From: Brenda Sherwood <brendas_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/02/20

INVITATION TO JOIN LIST SERVER FOR PEOPLESOFT PROFESSIONALS PeopleSoft-Ops is a weekly email newsletter which highlights current, real opportunities in the PeopleSoft contract and permanent arena. PeopleSoft-Ops is published by Brenda Sherwood at Magellan Consulting, Inc. Magellan Consulting represents the BEST opportunities in the PeopleSoft marketplace through our network of top-notch permanent placement and contract firms.

To be added to our email distribution list for the PeopleSoft Opportunities report:
Send an message from your email address to: majordomo_at_majordomo.pobox.com
With the message: subscribe peoplesoft-ops

Brenda S. Sherwood
Magellan Consulting, Inc.
8046 Roswell Road, Suite 101
Atlanta, GA 30350-3930
Phone/Fax: 770-998-2703
Alternate Phone/Fax: 770-993-5739
brendas_at_mindspring.com Received on Thu Feb 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message