Re: VB or PB???

From: Jay Prakash <jprakash_at_strategicfocus.com>
Date: 1997/01/27

Robert Bergeron wrote:

> I'm in the process of researching the pros and cons of Visual Basic and
> Powerbuilder - which one is the better tool for non-enteriprise-wide
> development (since I've read that
> _neither_ do that job very well and there are better tools for that use)?
> If anyone has some information or a definitive source to go to for
> that information, it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Bob Bergeron

Hi Bob,

Why dont you visit our site at www.strategicfocus.com. We have done hands-on laboratory evaluations of 11 client/server application development tools including VB 4.0 and PB 5.0 (we are in the process of evaluating VB 5.0). Professional software developers have actually built applications with these tools spending over 30 man-days on each tool.

You can download a free sample C/S tool evaluation as well as some results of our most recent surveys of the C/S and internet markets.

Send me an e-mail if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jay
President
Strategic Focus, Inc.
Ph: 408-942-1500 Received on Mon Jan 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message