Can NT run multiple instances of Oracle7?

From: Eddy Setiawan <setiawan_at_merlion.singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1996/12/13

Hi,

Can Windows NT run multiple instances of Oracle? That is I want to have more than one database running on the same NT server. Something like Development and Test databases to be in the same server.

I've done this with Unix, which is just a seperate processes for each database. But I'm not very sure with NT. Can some one shed some light here. I would like to test this myself, but haven't got the needed resources.

Thanks in advanced.

Eddy Received on Fri Dec 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message