Seeking Enterprise Applications Development opportunities

From: Lola Olawole <mandy_at_atl.mindspring.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

I am very interested in building a career as a consultant developing and implementing enterprise applications such as BAAN Financials, Oracle Financials, SAP etc. I hold a European MBA with specialization in Finance, a first degree in Agricultural Economics with Accounting and Engineering as my minors. I have complemented these with training and hands-on-experience in Oracle 7.2 and Powerbuilder 5.0 on windows NT using Developer 2000(forms 4.5, reports 2.5, graphics 2.5).

I would appreciate any referal.
Please email me directly at mandy_at_atl.mindspring.com or telephone me at 770-452-1442.
Thank you
Lola. Received on Thu Dec 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message