reading image files from Oracle Forms

From: <gregk18588_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/12/03

I'm trying to read image files from Oracle Forms. So far I can only read TIF files but I want to read JPEG or GIF files so that I can work with smaller files. The Oracle documentation says I can read these type of files from Oracle Forms but I can't, even if I specify the proper file type. I'm using the READ_IMAGE_FILE built-in in Oracle Forms. I appreciate any help anyone could give me with this problem.

      Thanks