Re: oracle-excel

From: Tony Smisovsky <tony.smisovsky_at_swipnet.se>
Date: 1996/12/01

liliana wrote:

> How I can transfer datas from Excel's table to Oracle table?
> Thanks!

If you are freaquently working with Excel and want to communicate to and from Oracle, there is a product called SecondWind (kind of Excel macro). You do not have to do any export, import or saving in delimited format.

We are using it for several years and it works well. The supplier is called Anjou Technology and is in US.

If you are intrested, let me know and I will find the supplier for you.

Regards Tony. Received on Sun Dec 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message