ORACLE FINANCIALS - REG

From: ctkumar <ctkumar_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/11/29

Hi there,

We have bought ORACLE FINANCIALS. We receive lot of errors while importing huge amount of data (5K records) into the financials. It asks me to increase the rollback segment or Temporary tablespace which is rediculous to do. These errors are received while running the CUSTOMER Interface Program. Is there anybody who can help me to overcome this problem.

--
Kumar Chidambaram              [ Pacific Internet Pte Ltd
Database System Analyst          89 Science Park Drive #04-09/12