SQL*NET tablespace temp

From: George Zolla <gazolla_at_nps.navy.mil>
Date: 1996/11/29

I have Personal Oracle for NT loaded on my NT 4.0 aerver. SQL*NET works fine and I can see all the info on my tablespace on an Digital Alpha with the Oracle DBMS.

When I use SQL*NET to hook third party applications to my Oracle tablespace on the Alpha I have problems. The hookup works fine but when I try to download the whole table or move too fast in the Oracle table I get an error:

"ORA 01652 unable to extend temp segment by 128 in tablespace TEMP"

Obviously I need to alocate some more memory for the tablespace TEMP but I can't find where I would do that. I had been running the Oracle enterprise NT server on my machine and didn't have that problem.

Any suggestions?

--
George