ODBC / Oracle 7.1 / SQL*Net 2.1

From: Patrick Lee <patlee_at_panix.com>
Date: 1996/11/27

Is it possible to use one of the available ODBC drivers (from Oracle's web site) to connect a NT 4.0 server to Oracle 7.1 server with SQL*Net 2.1? Oracle tech support says no but also said just try it. We're going to just try it ... as long as I can actually download the 9 MB file. Unforuntately, Oracle's web site is just very slow and unresponsive this afternoon so I'll have to download the file later. In the mean time if anyone knows a driver that I can use, I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks.

--
Patrick Lee <pat_at_patlee.org> <http://www.patlee.org/>