Re: Disabing lines in Reports 2.5

From: Mike Rife <rife_at_moffitt.usf.edu>
Date: 1996/11/26

First check to see if the field is vertically varable. You do not what it to be fixed!

The way that I have accomplished this is by placing the field in a vertically variable frame with an EDIT Trigger on the frame which checks the value of the field. So if the field is null, then the frame and its contents do not get printed.

Either way should work.

In article <01bbdb1c$d9e2b060$0e433a82_at_gorbonosov.swarthmore.edu>, ggorbon1_at_swarthmore.edu says...