dynamic grafik from a database

From: Markus Ganterer <Markus.Ganterer_at_provinz.bz.it>
Date: 1996/11/25

hi ....

i have the following problem: i have datas stored in an (Oracle) database and i would like to crate a grafik on the fly with the datas stored in the database. that means that the datas change every 10 minutes and i want that the grafic is creates dynamically from the datas in the Database. can anybody help me? are there son tools that create that create a grafik on the fly from a database and is there a possibility to use this grafik in the internet. any help would be appreciated.

thanks...
-- =

                                \|/                                     =

                               (_at_ @)                                    =

---------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo-------------------------------
                           ```       '''
                           Markus
Ganterer                                                        =

                   Markus.Ganterer_at_provinz.bz.it =

            Markus.Ganterer_at_ms.sinfo.interbusiness.it              =

          S=FCdtiroler Informatik - Informatica Alto
Adige                      =

                      Phone:+39/0471/440116
                        Fax: +39/0471/265053
                        Mendelstrasse 49/a          =

                           I-39100 BOZEN =

                              =

ITALY                                                        =