Re: dynamic grafik from a database

From: Mike Christensen <mike_at_soft-tek.com>
Date: 1996/11/25

Markus Ganterer wrote:

> hi ....
>
> i have the following problem: i have datas stored in an (Oracle)
> database and i would like to crate a grafik on the fly with the datas
> stored in the database. that means that the datas change every 10
> minutes and i want that the grafic is creates dynamically from the datas
> in the Database. can anybody help me? are there son tools that create
> that create a grafik on the fly from a database and is there a
> possibility to use this grafik in the internet.
> any help would be appreciated.
>
> thanks...
> --

Please take a look at GRAFSMAN/WWW from Soft-tek International, Inc.

GRAFSMAN/WWW will dynamically generate graphics for your web pages. You can see a live demonstration on our website:

http://www.soft-tek.com

GRAFSMAN/WWW will also generate the imagemap for your charts and graphs, allowing you to make them an interactive element of your application.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Mike Christensen
Soft-tek International, Inc.
1999 N. Amidon
Wichita, KS 67203
316 838 7200
316 838 3789 (fax)
mike_at_soft-tek.com Received on Mon Nov 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message