Re: SQLPLUS login script

From: N Prabhakar <N_Prabhakar_at_Socgen-Crosby.com>
Date: 1996/11/22

Tom Chow <tchow_at_nortel.com> writes: > I would like to start my own login.sql on top of the system-wise
> glogin.sql. However, SQLPLUS does not pick it up from the current
> directory. What variable I should set up in the HP UX enviornment
> to tell SQLPLUS to execute my login.sql automatically if it is found?
>
> Please send me a mail if you have the solution.
> Thanks ... Tom
> ====================
> Nortel
> tchow_at_nortel.com

Hi there

In our environment, we have made an alias for sqlplus.

alias s = "sqlplus scott/tiger _at_$HOME/bin/login.sql"

Every time you use 's', it will connect to the database and will automatically execute login.sql.

I think you can use alias 'sqlplus' instead of above 's'.

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Fri Nov 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message