Re: Info on ETS/Chauncey DBA Exam Needed

From: Kevin Loney <"75663,327"_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1996/11/22

> Ven Srinivasan wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I am interested in taking the Oracle7 Database Administration (DBA)
> > exam offered by ETS/Chauncey Group.
> >
> > (1) Can anyone tell me their experience, if this certification really
> > matters to potential employers?

> > (2) Any good tips for preperation, like going through Oracle Concepts
> > Manual very well?

See Advanced Oracle tuning & Administration. Chapter 14 is the official DBA Certification candidate bulletin of information, Chapter 17 is the official pretest. Chapters 15 & 16 provide an extra 100 practice questions to help you identify the areas in which you need to study.

Kevin. Received on Fri Nov 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message