Re: application connection

From: BSD <bsdone_at_enterprise.net>
Date: 1996/11/22

Yes there is a way out.When the application user logs in the session id and the serial# can be captured and can be stored in some table called the user master or something .In a typical locking suitation the sid of the user who is locked can be captured using utilities like uttlockt.sql found in $ORACLE_HOME/admin directory. Once the sid is found the user can be easily for additional details or scripts email a inswin.training3_at_burton.co.uk Bye
Sanjay Mathew

Laslop Hans <Laslop_at_t-online.de> wrote in article <56qjme$sg8_at_news00.btx.dtag.de>...