Re: Forms Designer Properties window

From: Miles Thomas <thomasm_at_logica.com>
Date: 1996/11/15

In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.961114175301.7242B-100000_at_ida.csd.uu.se>,

   Christer Peltomaa <s93cpe_at_csd.uu.se> wrote:

OPen two property windows as described belo. Then press the drawing pin icon on one.
then select the ' object' in the navigator.

Result, two prop sheets open, on different objects.

>Hi.
>You can open two window at a time if you press shift-key and double-
>click on an object. You get two property-window BUT the will
>show properties for same object! If you then click at an other object
>the property-windows will show properties for this item.
>(Total worthless function, or I have miss something).
>I have tried houndreds of times to get two property window open
>at a time (for different objects) so I can compare the properties
>but failed...
>

>Christer Peltomaa

The above are personal opinions, and are not necessarily the opinions of my employer. Received on Fri Nov 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message