Re: Forms Designer Properties window

From: Christer Peltomaa <s93cpe_at_csd.uu.se>
Date: 1996/11/14

Hi.
You can open two window at a time if you press shift-key and double- click on an object. You get two property-window BUT the will show properties for same object! If you then click at an other object the property-windows will show properties for this item. (Total worthless function, or I have miss something). I have tried houndreds of times to get two property window open at a time (for different objects) so I can compare the properties but failed...

Christer Peltomaa