Re: SQL*Forms no longer supported

From: Stephen A. Rodgers <tony_rodgers_at_bbs.bellsouth.com>
Date: 1996/11/14

Can't verify that date for sure, but it's probably right given that SQL*Forms 3.0 is getting quite old and there are several versions which have come after it. You can double check the date by a call to your friendly Oracle rep.

Brian Lane <blane_at_kpmg.com.au> wrote in article <01bbd1aa$0f8a2da0$31028ec6_at_brianlan>...