7.2.2 on NT and Server Manager not working

From: David Perez <perezd_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1996/11/08

I have an NT 3.51 machine running Oracle 7.2.2. When originally installed the Server Manager worked fine. I could do all normal activities.

I installed Developer on the system and now the Server Manager doesn't work. When I attempt to start it, I get activity for several seconds then nothing. No error, no nothing.

What is this thing looking for and not finding? What would installing Developer do that would cause Server Manager to fail to start. Received on Fri Nov 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message