Dev 2k Root window inside MDI win

From: <jfk_at_sigsys.com>
Date: 1996/10/24

I'm using Dev2k ver 1.2

I have a question about maximizing a "ROOT WINDOW" inside an MDI window. I start off my form (form1). It is maximized (MDI and "root"). I call form2.
It runs Maximized inside the maximized MDI window. I exit_form from form2 back to
form1. The form1 root window is no longer maximized inside the MDI window.
(MDI is still maximized) The 'when-window-activated' trigger does not pick this up.
I use

  set_window_property('root_window',window_state,maximize);

inside a 'when-new-form-instance' trigger to get the window maximized when I first
start each form.

Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks in advance
Joe Received on Thu Oct 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message