SQL-92 Compliant

From: Les Gainous <lesgainous_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/10/24

Being new to Oracle, I need to know something:

How compliant is Oracle7 with the SQL-92 standards? Can I get a white paper on this from Oracle or somewhere? I don't think 7.1 supports the "join" and "left/right outer join" keywords (I have a lot of code that using this in a MS SQL Server environment). Does 7.3 support this syntax? What other syntax is (is not) supported?

Thanks in advance!

--
 Les Gainous, lesgainous_at_earthlink.net

 Visit my web page at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous

 Looking for a Client-Server job in California?
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous/jobs.html