Re: Oracle*Forms

From: Slava Natapov <Slava_Natapov_at_mail.stil.scitex.com>
Date: 1996/10/24

Loyal Barber wrote:

> Delbert E. Hickman wrote:
> >
> > Hello World,
> >
> > I need to know if Oracle*Forms is Windows 95 compatible, if so,
> > what version is Windows 95 compatible. Also, is it possible to
> > create "tab dialogs" and "mutilple select list boxes" in
> > forms or via third party extentions.
> >
> > Thank you most graciously,
> >
> > Delbert
> >
> > TASC Inc.
> > 2555 University Blvd.
> > Fairborn, Ohio 45324
> > E-mail: DEHickman_at_tasc.com
> 1.3 Developer is a 32 bit application. I have used 1.2 extensively
> with no ill effects.
>
> Loyal

To create "tab dialogs" you can use demo from REUSABLE_COMPONENTS which normally placed in cde20\forms45\demos\reuse About "mutilple select list boxes"
I wrote library for multipy selection
and if you'll need - I can sent you a source code. Received on Thu Oct 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message