Re: Are there free or cheap oracle drivers for Delphi?

From: Victor Poteryahin <vup_at_parad.ru>
Date: 1996/10/24

You can also try my components which uses direct OCI calls to get access to Oracle databases from Delphi 2.0. All Oracle 7.2 features available - PL/SQL tables , cursor variables and array operations, but no data-aware controls - only data transmission functionality. You can find it at Delphi Super Page http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/archive/delphi/ archive name is SqlObjs.exe.

Victor Poteryahin.
e-mail : vup_at_parad.ru

Bob Acker <program_at_icanect.net> wrote in article <326DB4B9.3C8A_at_icanect.net>...

> Vesa Suontama wrote:

> > I would like to use Oracle tables in my Delphi applcication, but the
 problem
> > is I dont have a oracle drivers for Delphi, and I dont want to buy the
> > expensive C/S Delphi. Do you know, are there either ODBC or native
 Oracle