Re: Grant Re-Generating Script ?

From: Vince Germscheid <Vince_Germscheid_at_cscmail.csc.com>
Date: 1996/10/20

You can get all of the table level grants from the data dictionary. I believe the view name is ALL_TAB_GRANTS_MADE or USER_TAB_GRANTS_MADE from the schema owner's point of view. I don't have my SQL script handy or I'd post a copy of a script I have which does this.

V.

jchoi_at_sunnyvale.is.lmsc.lockheed.com wrote in article <53tsae$leh_at_butch.lmsc.lockheed.com>...