Re: Oracle Websystem

From: Chris Kimpton <Chris.Kimpton_at_ubs.com>
Date: 1996/10/18

() wrote:

> I am a final year student at Sheffield Hallam Univiersity doing
> Computing Maths. My problem is : I have a large table set up in
> Oracle and what I want to do is setup a webpage so that people can
> extract information from the table through the webpage. What is the
> best way of doing this, and how do I do it? Preferable a way that is
> going to cost nothing or very little.
>
> Thankyou,
> Mark Backhouse

If you have Oracle 7.3.2, (or above I guess), then you will get the Oracle WebServer 1.0 for free with it.

You will have to write some code to give access (unless the very basic table viewing facility provided with the webserver is sufficient).

Regards,
Chris Received on Fri Oct 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message