Re: NEED CASH??? HERE'S HOW TO GET IT!!!

From: Sol Shapiro <shapiro_at_pathcom.com>
Date: 1996/10/17

Ron Ripley <rripley_at_lone.econnect.ca> wrote:

::>On Tue, 1 Oct 1996, Joel Garry wrote:

::>I don;t quite think we are going to spam the goverment, however, I just
::>am checking this group out and instead of looking for help with ATM, I
::>saw this... <sigh> let's get on with life and build bigger atm networks.

Would it not be just as simple to ignore it ??

I know these are an annoyance, and are not welcome, but I would suspect that unless something drastic is done, i.e. Governement intervention (and I, personally,do not want that to happen) or bombard their ISP's with MB's of trash to prove that we can, which means more effort on our part, I think just using the DEL key is the more effective, though passive method.

In any case that is my 2ยข worth.

Sol. Received on Thu Oct 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message