Re: ROS ERROR:-200

From: Lewis Cunningham <lcunning_at_linknet.net>
Date: 1996/10/17

If you're using copy properties or sometimes just copying a block using Ctrl-D will cause this. delete one copied item at a time and try to save, if it doesn't save, revert delete another item and repeat until you've found the offending item (of course there may be more than 1). If you have a lot, it may be easier to just start over or from a backup.

Lewis