Re: -> User-Friendly SQL Editor? Where? <-

From: Les Gainous <lesgainous_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/10/13

Steve,

The one thing I don't like about SQL Navigator is that it requires IDAPI from Borland. Sure it's free, but if I'm going to use another layer other than SQL*Net, I want to use ODBC. So SQLNav is out for us.

Thanks!

--
 Les Gainous, lesgainous_at_earthlink.net

 Visit my web page at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous

 Looking for a Client-Server job in California?
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous/jobs.html