ORACLE WEB Server

From: Muhammad Ahmad Malik <mamalik_at_cs.wmich.edu>
Date: 1996/10/11

I wonder if there is any tool (or is there going to be any tool) which will convert ORACLE Forms 4.5 application to a combination of HTML's and Oracle Web Agent procedures. This way it would be easy to do DML operations on ORACLE database through HTML Forms.

I was also thinking that HTML 4 or higher should include an option which can create Menus in the Web browser so that one can click the Menu and just go to the linked URL. Code of this menu should be in some HTML tags.

Sharing of Information on above mentioned topics will be appretiated.

Muhammad Ahmad Malik
Western Michigan University
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/~mamalik/ Received on Fri Oct 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message