Re: FORMS45 - error40405 No changes to apply

From: Uniscape Seminar Program <seminar_at_uni-scape.com>
Date: 1996/10/06

stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU (Steve Cosner) wrote:

>In article <01bbb13c$5c374220$090364c8_at_David.erudite.com>,
>David Brenchley <dbrenchley_at_erudite.com> wrote:
>>I get the error Frm - 40405 - No changes to apply when I do a commit_form,

As well as the prior authors comments, if you issue a STANDARD.COMMIT the form will send a commit - regardless of the current state of the form. This command should only be used if your form issues some DML or calls a procedure that issues DML but your form does NOT contain any changes to any records.

Scott Hollows Received on Sun Oct 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message