Triggers and Constraints

From: <cmtnl_at_worldaccess.nl>
Date: 1996/10/05

Who can tell me something about the working of triggers and constraints in an Oracle database. Especially in what why can I turn the triggers and constraints on and off.

I want to fill an Oracle database by means of an ODBC-driver and a MSAccess interface ( self-made ). I am not able to make some updates in the database because it is prohibited by the constraints and triggers of the database. I am familiar with the data structure of the database, so I will not destroy the integrity of the database.

P.P.J. Hensgens, The Netherlands Received on Sat Oct 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message