Re: Triggers and Constraints

From: Mario Broodbakker <brood_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1996/10/06

Hi,

  You can disable trigger by: Alter table <table_name> disable all triggers;
(enable them by alter table <table_name> enable all triggers), for the constraints (are you very sure you want to disable them?) apply: alter table <table_name> disable constraint <constraint_name>; You can find constraint -and tablenames by querying user_constriants;

Be Carefull!

Mario Broodbakker, ook The Netherlands.

cmtnl_at_worldaccess.nl wrote in article <N.100596.161129.73_at_wxs3-7.worldaccess.nl>...
> Who can tell me something about the working of triggers and constraints
 in an
> Oracle database. Especially in what why can I turn the triggers and
 constraints
> on and off.
>
> I want to fill an Oracle database by means of an ODBC-driver and a
 MSAccess
> interface ( self-made ). I am not able to make some updates in the
 database
> because it is prohibited by the constraints and triggers of the database.
 I am